- Parent Portal
- About Us
- Registration Alert
Trumbull Loves Chilren is seeking Counselor Aides for the 2017/2018 school year. Please go to the forms section of our webist to print out the applicaition and mail it to Human Resources if you are interested in working after school.
1. BASIC FUNCTION
Typically responsible for providing direct supervision of TLC children, ensuring their safety and overseeing their activities.
2. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- 75% - Supervision of Children - On a daily basis, provides immediate supervision and guidance to children of the Center. This includes:
- Interact with children and use positive techniques to guide their behavior.
- Monitor all activities to ensure a safe and controlled environment for children. Maintain adequate staffing ratios at all times in each licensed area.
- 10% - Communication – Communicate with parents and other staff to ensure any issues or concerns are adequately addressed. This includes:
- Greet parents on a daily basis and share child’s daily experiences.
- Read the center log book daily and document issues or concerns as appropriate.
- 10% - Implementation of Program Plans – Leads activities or group games as assigned by Site Director or Assistant Teacher.
- 5% - Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.